Hello everyone and welcome to the Joy's Life Recipe for Fun Blog Hop!!!! :) If you just hopped here from the very talented Patty, you're in the right place! To start at the beginning click HERE.
I have been so excited for this hop! I LOVE cooking, and I love collecting recipes... I have a ton of recipes that I keep in binders, and I also have a collection of cookbooks! After I show you my project I will share with you my ALL TIME FAVORITE recipe for chocolate chip cookies! I never use any other chocolate chip cookie recipe now that I have found this one! I think you will also find that they are the best!
I found this idea for making frozen cookie dough on Pinterest... During the holidays (for example) we are being given so many cookie platters, candies, etc., etc.... So, someone had the idea of making cookie dough and freezing it to give as a gift to someone. Then, your friends and family can make the cookies when they are ready to eat them! What an awesome idea! This is what I did with my frozen dough...
From My Kitchen- recipe card cut at 3.71", oven mitt cut at 3", wooden spoon cut at 3.47"
Doodletype- "Chocolate Chip Cookies" cut at .61"
Joy's Life Stamps- Yummy Puns
Blue paper measures 5 3/4 x 5 3/4", and I rounded it with my Crop A Dile using the 1/2" side
Award Winning Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies
(This recipe is from allrecipes.com)
- 4 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 cups butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 (3.4 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups chopped walnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Sift together the flour and baking soda, set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar. Beat in the instant pudding mix until blended. Stir in the eggs and vanilla. Blend in the flour mixture. Finally, stir in the chocolate chips and nuts. Drop cookies by rounded spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes in the preheated oven. Edges should be golden brown.
Here's the order, if you need it: